Halol: A bus returning from the election duty of Narmada's Dediyapada caught a sudden fire broke out near Pavagadh's navakuva village.SRP jawans were on this bus.Due to sudden fire broke out the bus collided with the roadside tree and stood still there.But the doors were not being opened so the jawans had to broke the emergency exit glass along with all the window glasses and come out of it.No casualties have been registered.
Even after receiving the call the Halol fire tender didn't appear on time and all the cash and other properties of jawans gutted.Pavagadh police is held the search proceedings for this tragedy.
As per the information received, SRP group 4 Jawans of David district went to perform their election duty in Dediyapada by government bus.All the jawans were returning to Dahod completing election duty.Around 7 pm when the bus was passing from Shivrajpur to Pavagadh the bus got a sudden fire broke out due to short circuit.The jawans broke the emergency window as well as the other Windows and got out of the bus.
"Before we understand anything the fire broke out.We all got ourselves out from the bus through the emergency window. No casualties have been registered our cash , ATM card and the things we bought for us are gutted in this fire."