· Maggie noodles - 1 packet
· Flour - 2 cups
· Onions – 2
· Small cabbage - 1Green Chillies – 1
· Tomato Catach - 2 tbsp
· Soya Sauce - 1 tbsp
· Salt to taste
· Red pepper flavour
· 2 cups of oil
· 1 cup water
Method of making Spring Rolls :-
· First of all cut the onions, Cabbage and Green chilies in small pieces.
· Now heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a vessel and add onion and green chili and fry it until it becomes brown.
· After that add one cup of water and fry the Maggi noodles and Maggi masala. Now add cabbage, red chilli, tomato catchip, soy sauce and salt to it and mix it well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
· Then the rolling mixture is ready for the roll. Put salt in it and knead it and keep it covered for 10 minutes. Then take thin bread rolls with the flour of the maida.
· Make the stuffing of Maggi and cabbage in the middle of the flour bread and make the roll of bread, the meditation roll is not open. Now put oil in a pan and heat it, put the roll in oil and fry until it becomes brown.
· Take out the roll and keep it on the kitchen paper so that they get the extra oil. Then cut it into small pieces and serve it with Tomato Ketchup.
(Source: News Crab)